Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not a problem I've encountered before

I'm having a difficult time using all my Points.  Since I've been paying attention to what I'm eating, and actually measuring portions, I'm coming up short at the end of the day.  This is the second day in a row now, and I'm five Points short!  I hate to snack just because I'm short, but I also don't want to endanger my milk supply.  My middle child weaned early because I stopped producing enough milk (I was working full time and pumping at the time, so there's probably not a huge chance of the same thing happening again) and I would just be devastated if that happened again because I was on a diet.  So I guess it's time for a late night snack.  Maybe some Cajun mix, almond milk and a few strawberries.  That should be OK, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment