Friday, June 24, 2011

A busy week

This past week was really busy!  We went out for lunch with my folks on Father's Day and I didn't plan what to eat well.  Consequently, I used 28 Flex Points.  Yikes!!!  The week further went off track with an extra busy day on Wednesday, which included a baby being born to one of my good friends in the very wee hours of the morning (welcome to the world, Henry!  <3), and a doctor appointment for Tatiana.  Once all was said and done, I have no idea what I ate that day.  Sometimes simply living life is far too important to worry with such details.  To cap it all off, Jonathan and I had a date last night, and went out for dessert.  I will always count having a date with my wonderful husband one of those living life moments that are too important to worry about silly little details like calories!  Despite all this, I still lost .2 pounds.  Yes, there was a decimal point in that number.  I didn't lose an amazing amount of weight this past week, but I did lose!  I'm going to attribute that to the fact that when I had used practically ALL of my Flex Points at the beginning of the week that I didn't give up.  On Monday and Tuesday I stayed perfectly within my Points allotment.  Even yesterday, I had 5 Points left after supper.  I just had dessert.  And it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment