Monday, June 6, 2011

A hit and a miss.

Fail!
Last night I had two Points left after dinner for something sweet.  As I considered various yummies that I could put together and still stay within my Points limit, I decided to make a smoothie of strawberries and Silk almond milk.  I keep seeing the commercials for the almond milk and have been wanting to try it.  The smoothie was not tasty.  I don't know if the strawberries weren't sweet, or the almond milk was just gross, but I'm warning you so you don't have to try this not-so-pleasing combination.  Next time I'll splurge and use one Flex Point for a half cup of ice cream!
Update:  The almond milk by itself is quite tasty, it just didn't work in a smoothie with the strawberries 

Yum-o!
For lunch, I heated a leftover Quorn naked cutlet with 1/3 cup organic plain yogurt over the top, and a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning for three Points.  It was super tasty!  Definitely a good use of leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment